- A deposit of $1000.00 per person will hold your reservation up to 16 weeks prior to your arrival date. Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances. Deposits are not transferable beyond the current season.
- The balance of payment is due 16 weeks prior to your arrival date. For your convenience we will send you a reminder 4 weeks prior to the due date.
- If full payment is not received by the due date your space will be released to someone on our wait list.
- Once the balance is paid, your package is only transferable if you can find a replacement for the same week. All funds are otherwise totally non-refundable.
- Deposits and balance of payments may be made by VISA or MASTERCARD.
- Rates are in Canadian Funds, but an allowance will be given for exchange if payment is made in US currency. Please call us prior to sending U.S. funds so that we may quote you a rate of exchange.
- We reserve the right to cancel any ski package, or any portion of a ski package, at any time. Full refund will be given in this event, but under no circumstances is the company responsible for the skiers inconvenience or travel expenses.
- Travel, medical and trip cancellation / interruption insurance can be purchased with the following insurance companies: BCAA or Glacier Travel Group